New Business Formation
Everything Begins With an Idea
Good ideas need the support of a well-crafted business plan to make them great. If you’re got designs on owning your own business, you’ll need the professional support of Barranco & Associates to prepare a business plan that includes the methodical steps to make it happen. We’ve worked with a number of small businesses, and we have the experience to help you avoid common mistakes that many new business owners make when they’re just getting started.
Let our experienced team help you:
- Clarify your marketing, management and financial plans.
- Calculate how much you need in start-up capital. We can also identify sources and backup sources if needed, and evaluate your borrowing power to help you get going.
- Identify the business structure that’s best suited to your needs based on tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and even portability if you need to move.
- Create billing and collection procedures to maximize cash flow, as well as establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Prepare a cash flow budget so you’re aware of operating costs, particularly each month of the business’ early years.
- Comply with all state and local licenses and permits, and employment laws.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing.
- Evaluate your business insurance needs.
Barranco & Associates can help transform your good idea into a great one and your business plans into successful reality. Contact us today to take some of the first steps to put your plan into action!