Fairhope QuickBooks Services
Expert Support from Setup to Training!
Fairhope Quickbooks Services – Is your accounting team making the switch to QuickBooks? The finance experts at Barranco & Associates are here to help you make it as seamless as possible. Just because it may seem easy to install your new program and get going, it’s very important for the initial set up and installation to be done correctly so all future information is accurate.
Transitioning from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year is even more complicated, so you’ll want a professional by your side every step of the way. Some important questions to consider: Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
Your Barranco & Associates expert will answer these questions quickly and easily to help you get your system set up and installed in a timely manner. And your accounting team will receive invaluable QuickBooks training that will only enhance their performance.
After your team’s initial training session, we’ll still be available for one-on-one coaching to ensure the software is meeting your needs, to address any issues that arise or to answer any questions to keep your accounting on the right track. We’ll also conduct a monthly, quarterly or annual review of your QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Before we quote you on the cost of making the move to QuickBooks, we’ll want to learn more about your business and your accounting records. But rest assured that we work closely with a number of small business owners, and our rates are designed to fit each client’s budget.
While QuickBooks installation and training take time, here is a list of services Barranco & Associates offers during your accounting software setup:
- Analyze and evaluate your software and accounting needs, and make recommendations on software and hardware requirements.
- Install your software, and set up your entire chart of account and full accounting package, including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable and more.
- Determine your QuickBooks start date, and load your chart of account and balances as of that date.
- Enter outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable, ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Posting transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks.
- Prepare a list of items that you sell, including services, inventory and non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Print a trial balance as of your QuickBooks starting date and compare it to a trial balance from your previous system.
- Train the client and their staff in the use of QuickBooks. We’ll even come to your location!
Small and mid-sized businesses can streamline their accounting processes with QuickBooks. The Barranco & Associates team are experts in helping their clients set up this software for accounting, management and tax needs. Is QuickBooks right for you? Call us today to set up an appointment to discuss your accounting software needs.