Fairhope Strategic Business Planning
Fail to Plan or Plan to Fail!
Fairhope Strategic Business Planning – Whether you’re taking your business in a new direction or making a major business move, the team at Barranco & Associates can help you put pen to paper and bring your ideas to life. We’ll help you create a strategic business plan that will be a powerful tool to keep your company and key leaders on the same page. Your strategic plan provides a comprehensive snapshot of your company—its products, competition, financial health, risk assessment—and you can use it as a roadmap to navigate launching a new product or service, expansion, purchasing a new business or turning around a failing one.
We can help create a strategic business plan that allows you to:
- Justify your ideas are credible by proving there is a need for your product or service.
- Identify the target customer, as well as the features, advantages of your new product or service.
- Develop marketing plans complete with descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns and implementation schedules. This will also include an analysis of market conditions, competitors, sales potential and projected performance of your promotional campaigns.
- Create staffing and management plans to help you identify the skills, expertise, roles and systems you need to succeed.
- Construct comprehensive financial plans that include: projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first three to five years. This is key not only in predicting or preventing potential problems in your company’s early years, but may also help you get the funding you must have to get started.
- Pinpoint building and equipment needs, cost estimates and vendor suggestions to help bring your product or service to fruition.
- Project company milestones that may include timelines for future products or services, beginning with their development phase.
Don’t risk being without a powerful strategic business plan that will help drive your business forward. Turn to Barranco & Associates today, and ask us about how we can identify the strategies you need for success!