Fairhope Tax Problems
Your IRS Problem Resolution Services
Fairhope Tax Problems – Do you owe money to the IRS? Get Barranco & Associates and our full complement of tax resolution services on your side. Our goal is to help you resolve your tax problems efficiently, affordably and discreetly. Don’t count on your IRS problems to go away. The longer you wait, the bigger they get and the more you owe with penalties and interest added every day.
Our tax resolution services include the following:
- IRS Audit Representation: We’ll stand in for you and develop a strategy to defend your position.
- Back Taxes Owed: If you owe back taxes, we can help negotiate an installment agreement to help you pay them off or request an extension if you need more time.
- IRS Liens: If the government issues a lien on your property to secure what you owe, we can help you negotiate a payment program or file for an Offer in Compromise, which allows you to settle the debt for less than the amount you owe.
- IRS Levies: Before the government takes your property to pay a debt, let us help you find ways to pay what you owe.
- IRS Seizures: The IRS can seize physical assets, including your home, cars, boats, jewelry, motorcycles, insurance policies and retirement funds to settle your debt. We can help you resolve your tax liability and/or request a seizure release in the event of immediate economic hardship.
- IRS Wage Garnishment: We can help you negotiate a payment plan that is more favorable for you than an IRS wage garnishment.
- Bankruptcy: If your tax burden is too great for you to manage, declaring bankruptcy will wipe out your back taxes, interest and penalties. We can help determine if you qualify.
- Innocent Spouse Relief: There are protections in place to protect a spouse who was defrauded by their spouse or ex-spouse. In this situation, we can help you request relief that removes your responsibility for paying tax, interest and penalties related to improperly reported or omitted items on your tax return.
- Non-Filed Tax Returns: If you have unfiled tax returns, we can assist you by preparing past tax returns so you don’t run into major problems with the IRS later. Returns not filed in the most recent three years should be filed immediately.
- Payroll Tax Problems: If you have unpaid payroll taxes, get the help of a proven tax professional on your side. Unpaid payroll taxes can result in fines and business asset seizures, so it’s important to resolve this debt as quickly as possible.
Let us work on your behalf to help you resolve any IRS problems, tax payments or unfiled returns. Contact Barranco & Associates to get a knowledgeable and powerful ally on your side today.